Among the papers we hope to publish in 2018 and beyond
are the following (abbreviated titles, listed alphabetically by main author's surname):
- Organic geochemical characterization of oils from Cretaceous reservoir rocks in the southern Mesopotamian basin, South Iraq
by A. Al-Khafaji (Univ. of Babylon) et al.
- Geochemical characterization of rock extracts and crude oils from the Lower Cretaceous strata of Southern Iraq using biomarkers and carbon isotopes
by A. Al-Khafaji and F. N. Sadooni (Univ. Qatar)
- Palaeozoic siliciclastic rocks in the United Arab Emirates: sedimentary facies, reservoir characteristics and hydrocarbon potential
by A. Alsharhan (Dubai, UAE)
- Depositional facies and reservoir evolution of the Arab carbonate reservoir, offshore southern Iran
by A. Amini (University of Tehran) et al.
- Evolution of the SE intermontane Ararat Basin (Armenia, Lesser Caucasus): a consequence of inherited thick and thin skinned tectonics
by A. Avagyan (IGS Yerevan) et al.
- Burial, temperature and maturation history in the NW Persian Gulf, offshore SW Iran: insights from 3D basin modelling
by A. Baniasad (Aachen University), V. Sachse, R. Littke and B. Soleimany
- Three-dimensional seismic geomorphology of the Macaé Formation palaeokarst, Campos Basin, Brazil
by M. Basso (DGRN Campinas, Brazil) et al.
- Outcrop to well – Integrating the reservoir quality evolution of Upper Carboniferous tight gas sandstone analogues and reservoirs, NW Germany
by I. Becker (KIT Karlsruhe Institute of Technology) et al.
- Volcanic pore system quantification and characterization: a case study from Serra Geral Group, Southern Brazil
by M. Becker et al. (Univ. Federal do Sul, Porto Alegre, Brazil)
- Porosity and permeability development in basalts of the Paleogene Faroe Islands Basalt Group
by C. Couves (Southampton University), A. Racey, S. Roberts, Ó. Eidesgaard and U. Árting
- Controls of depositional and post-depositional factors in reservoir quality: a case study from the Asmari Formation, Iran
by M. Daraei (Zanjan, Iran) & A. Bayetgoll
- Non-destructive investigations of thermal maturity and mechanical properties in source rocks
by S. L. Eichmann (Aramco Services), D. Jacobi et al.
- Geochemistry of oils from seeps and producing wells in Southern Cameroon
by E. Eseme (Activ Labs, Ontario) et al.
- Petroleum geology of the Lunpola Basin, northern Tibet, China
by Fu Xiugen et al. (Chengdu Institute of Geology)
- Productivity or preservation controls on source rock quality? Integrated observations of Carboniferous deposits, Junggar Basin, NW China
by T. Hui, M. Allen (Durham University) et al
- Reservoir characterization of the Late Jurassic Arab Member of the Surmeh For-mation, central Persian Gulf, offshore Iran
by M. Jamalian (Pars Petro Zagros Company, Tehran) et al.
- Biomarker geochemistry of crude oil and bituminous shale deposits in the Yendköy field (Konya-Eregld basin), central Anatolia, Turkey
by R. Kara Gülbay (Karadeniz Technical University) et al.
- The Baluti Formation of Kurdistan, Iraq: Correlation from the outcrop type section to the subsurface and implications for local and regional stratigraphy
by G. Lunn (PGA), S. Miller and A. Samarrai
- Constraints on sea level fluctuations based on geochemical data: the Eocene Shahba-zan Formation (Lurestan Iran)
by H. Mohseni (Bu Ali Sina University, Iran) et al.
- Controls on fracturing of a tight carbonate reservoir to aid oil exploration: a case study from SE Turkey
by S. I. Ozkaya (Manama, Bahrain) et al.
- Geochemistry and accumulation of hydrocarbons in Eocene tight sand reservoirs, Kuqa Sub-basin, Tarim Basin, NW China: the Dina Tight Gas Field
by Peng Junwen (University of Texas at Austin) et al.
- Late Permian and Late Triassic source rocks from the Qamdo (Changdu) Basin, east-ern Tibet
by Zhaolin Qi (China University of Geosciences) et al.
- A review of Neogene extrusive volcanic reservoir rocks in the Niigata and Akita basins, Japan
by A. Racey (Andy Racey Geoscience)
- Integration of unconventional seismic attributes and geomechanical analysis for frac-tured reservoir characterization in Block M3, offshore Myanmar
by A. Sakulraungsri (PTTEP, Thailand) et al.
- Rock-fluid interaction due to igneous intrusions in the Khyber Limestone (Devonian), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan: Diagenetic alterations and its implications for reser-voir properties
by M. Shah (Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad) et al.
- Using reservoir and field analogs to identify new and under-appreciated reservoirs, Shu'aiba Formation, southern Rub'Al-Khali, Saudi Arabia
by D. Steinhauff (Aramco)
- Influence of subtle palaeo-tectonics on facies and reservoir distribution in epeiric carbonates: Integrating stratigraphic analysis and modelling (U. Muschelkalk, SW Germany)
by M. Warnecke (Tuebigen Univ) and T. Aigner
- Tracing the origin of petroleum using asphaltene carbon isotopes
by Yan-Rong Zou et al. (Guangzhou Institute of Geochem.)
- Diagenetic and reservoir quality evolution of Upper Triassic sandstone, Euphrates graben, East Syria
by I. Yousef (Kazan University, Russia) et al.
- Diagenesis and reservoir quality prediction of tight-oil sandstones of the Upper Triassic Yanchang Formation, Ordos Basin, North-Central China
by Penghui Zhang (Hohai Univ. Nanjing), Yong Il Lee and Jinliang Zhang