Among the papers we hope to publish in 2017 / 2018 and beyond
are the following (abbreviated titles, listed alphabetically by main author's surname):
- 3D modelling of the Al Khlata Formation in the Rima area of the eastern flank of the South Oman Salt Basin
by I. Abbasi, (Al Qaboos Univ, Oman) F. Al Abri and A. Heward
- High-resolution sedimentology and sequence stratigraphy of the Upper Khartam Member,
Khuff carbonates, Central Saudi Arabia
by A. Adam (KFUPM) et al.
- Depositional facies and reservoir evolution of the Arab carbonate reservoir,
offshorte southern Iran
by A. Amini (University of Tehran) et al.
- Three-dimensional seismic geomorphology of the Macaé Formation palaeokarst, Campos Basin, Brazil
by M. Basso (DGRN Campinas, Brazil) et al.
- Heterogeneity in tight gas sandstone reservoir analogues in NW Germany: effects of
depositional environment, sedimentary structures, and diagenesis
by I. Becker et al (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- High resolution organic geochemistry of crude oils from the Llanos Province, Colombia
by J. E. Cortes et al. (PetroMarkers, USA)
- Petroleum potential of the Precambrian Sankuru- Mbuji-Mayi- Lomami-Lovoy basin,
south-central Democratic Republic of the Congo
by F. Delpomdor and A. Préat (Univ. Libre de Bruxelles)
- Non-destructive investigations of thermal maturity and mechanical properties in source rocks
by S. L. Eichmann (Aramco Services), D. Jacobi et al.
- Geochemistry of oils from seeps and producing wells in Southern Cameroon
by E. Eseme (Activ Labs, Ontario) et al.
- Petroleum geology of the Lunpola Basin, northern Tibet, China
by Fu Xiugen et al. (Chengdu Institute of Geology)
- 2D modelling in the East Part of the Variscan Orogen (Czech Republic):
the effect of thrusting on the thermal maturity pattern
by E. Gerslova (Masarykova Univ, Czech Republic) et al.
- Productivity or preservation controls on source rock quality? Integrated observations of Carboniferous
deposits, Junggar Basin, NW China
by T. Hui, M. Allen (Durham University) et al.
- Reservoir characterization of the Late Jurassic Arab Member of the Surmeh Formation,
central Persian Gulf, offshore Iran
by M. Jamalian (Pars Petro Zagros Company, Tehran) et al.
- Integrated reservoir characterization of the Paleocene Farewell Formation,
Taranaki Basin, New Zealand
by N. Jumat (Univ Brunei Darussalam), M. Shalaby, and Md. Aminul
- Biomarker geochemistry of crude oil and bituminous shale deposits in the Yendköy field
(Konya-Eregld basin), central Anatolia, Turkey
by R. Kara Gülbay (Karadeniz Technical University) et al.
- The Upper Cambrian-Devonian sedimentary sequence of the central Darling Basin, western New South Wales, Australia
by M. Khalifa (Univ. Malaya), K. Mills and K. Al-Kahtany
- Organic matter in Miocene strata - geochemistry and basin modelling (Polish and Ukrainian Carpathian Foredeep)
by P. Kosakowski (AGH University) et al.
- Geochemical characteristics of the Oligocene Menilite Formation in the Polish and Ukrainian Outer Carpathians
by Kosakowski, P. (AGH University) et al.
- Geochemical evaluation of oils and tar from the Caracara and Tiple areas, eastern Llanos Basin, Colombia
by G. Marquez (Univ of Huelva) et al
- Source rocks in the Moghan Basin: implication for hydrocarbon exploration in NW Iran,
by M. Mirshahani et al. (RIPI, Tehran)
- Shallow hydrocarbon indications along the Alpine thrust belt: Implications for risk assessment and petroleum habitat
by D. Misch (Univ Leoben) et al.
- Seismic geomorphology of a Lower Cretaceous fluvial gas reservoir: Shurijeh Formation,
Kopeh Dagh Basin, NE Iran
by R. Moussavi-Harami et al. (University of Masshad, Iran)
- 3D Basin Modelling of the Maykop Source Rocks in the Western Black Sea
by R. Olaru (OMV Petrom) et al.
- Reservoir heterogeneities in ramp carbonates: a new high-resolution approach for 3D facies modelling
by A. Petrovic (Univ Tuebingen), T. Aigner and M. Pontiggia
- Eocene and Oligo-Miocene Source Rocks in the Rioni and Kura basins of Georgia: Depositional
environment and Petroleum potential
By M. Pupp (Univ Leoben) et al.
- Late Permian and Late Triassic source rocks from the Qamdo (Changdu) Basin, eastern Tibet
by Zhaolin Qi (China University of Geosciences) et al.
- Burial and thermal history of the Ediacaran strata of W-SW Ukraine and Moldova
by N. Radkovets (IGGCM Lviv Ukaine) et al.
- Paratethyan petroleum source rocks: An overview,
by R.F. Sachsenhofer (Leoben Univ) et al.
- Rock-fluid interaction due to igneous intrusions in the Khyber Limestone (Devonian),
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan: Diagenetic alterations and its implications for reservoir properties
by M. Shah (Quaid-i-Azam University , Islamabad) et al.
- Hydrocarbon traps in syncline structures: a case study from the Lishu Depression of
Songliao Basin, China
by Wang HongYu and Fan Tailian (China University of Geosciences)
- Tracing the origin of petroleum using asphaltene carbon isotopes
Yan-Rong Zou et al. (Guangzhou Institute of Geochem.)