Among the papers we hope to publish in 2018 and beyond
are the following (abbreviated titles, listed alphabetically by main author's surname):
- High-resolution sedimentology and sequence stratigraphy of the Upper Khartam Member, Khuff carbonates,
Central Saudi Arabia
by A. Adam (KFUPM) et al.
- Depositional facies and reservoir evolution of the Arab carbonate reservoir, offshore southern Iran
by A. Amini (University of Tehran) et al.
- Evolution of the SE intermontane Ararat Basin (Armenia, Lesser Caucasus): a consequence of inherited thick
and thin skinned tectonics
by A. Avagyan (IGS Yerevan) et al.
- Three-dimensional seismic geomorphology of the Macaé Formation palaeokarst, Campos Basin, Brazil
by M. Basso (DGRN Campinas, Brazil) et al.
- Volcanic pore system quantification and characterization: a case study from Serra Geral Group, Southern Brazil
by M. Becker et al. (Univ. Federal do Sul, Porto Alegre, Brazil)
- Paratethyan petroleum systems, an overview
by D. Boote, D. Arbouille et al.
- High resolution organic geochemistry of crude oils from the Llanos Province, Colombia
by J. E. Cortes et al. (PetroMarkers, USA)
- Non-destructive investigations of thermal maturity and mechanical properties in source rocks
by S. L. Eichmann (Aramco Services), D. Jacobi et al.
- Geochemistry of oils from seeps and producing wells in Southern Cameroon
by E. Eseme (Activ Labs, Ontario) et al.
- Petroleum geology of the Lunpola Basin, northern Tibet, China
by Fu Xiugen et al. (Chengdu Institute of Geology)
- 2D modelling in the East Part of the Variscan Orogen (Czech Republic): the effect of thrusting on the thermal maturity pattern
by E. Gerslova (Masarykova Univ., Czech Republic) et al.
- Petroleum systems of Lebanon
by R. Ghalayni (Lebanese Petroleum Administration) et al.
- Petroleum systems in the Austrian sector of the North Alpine Foreland Basin: An overview
by D. Gross et al. (Leoben University)
- Productivity or preservation controls on source rock quality? Integrated observations of Carboniferous deposits,
Junggar Basin, NW China
by T. Hui, M. Allen (Durham University) et al
- Reservoir characterization of the Late Jurassic Arab Member of the Surmeh Formation, central Persian Gulf, offshore Iran
by M. Jamalian (Pars Petro Zagros Company, Tehran) et al.
- Biomarker geochemistry of crude oil and bituminous shale deposits in the Yendköy field (Konya-Eregld basin), central Anatolia,
by R. Kara Gülbay (Karadeniz Technical University) et al.
- Geochemical characteristics of the Oligocene Menilite Formation in the Polish and Ukrainian Outer Carpathians
by Kosakowski, P. (AGH University) et al.
- Geochemical evaluation of oils and tar from the Caracara and Tiple areas, eastern Llanos Basin, Colombia
by G. Marquez (University of Huelva) et al
- Petroleum charge and migration in the Black Sea: insights from oil and source rock geochemistry
by J. Mayer (OMV) et al
- Source rocks in the Moghan Basin: implication for hydrocarbon exploration in NW Iran,
by M. Mirshahani et al. (RIPI, Tehran)
- Constraints on sea level fluctuations based on geochemical data: the Eocene Shahbazan Formation (Lurestan Iran)
by H. Mohseni (Bu Ali Sina University, Iran) et al.
- Seismic geomorphology of a Lower Cretaceous fluvial gas reservoir: Shurijeh Formation, Kopeh Dagh Basin, NE Iran
by R. Moussavi-Harami et al. (University of Masshad, Iran)
- 3D basin modelling of the Maykop source rocks in the Western Black Sea
by R. Olaru (OMV Petrom) et al.
- Controls on fracturing of a tight carbonate reservoir to aid oil exploration: a case study from SE Turkey
by S. I. Ozkaya (Manama, Bahrain) et al
- Geochemistry and accumulation of hydrocarbons in Eocene tight sand reservoirs, Kuqa Sub-basin, Tarim Basin,
NW China: the Dina Tight Gas Field
by Peng Junwen (University of Texas at Austin) et al.
- A review of the coaly source rocks and hydrocarbons in the Danish North Sea: an underexplored Middle Jurassic petroleum system?
by H. Petersen (Maersk) and M. Hertle
- Reservoir heterogeneities in ramp carbonates: a new high-resolution approach for 3D facies modelling
by A. Petrovic (Universityof Tuebingen), T. Aigner and M. Pontiggia
- Eocene and Oligo-Miocene Source Rocks in the Rioni and Kura basins of Georgia: Depositional environment and Petroleum potential
by M. Pupp (Leoben University) et al.
- Late Permian and Late Triassic source rocks from the Qamdo (Changdu) Basin, eastern Tibet
by Zhaolin Qi (China University of Geosciences) et al.
- Integration of unconventional seismic attributes and geomechanical analysis for fractured reservoir characterization in Block M3,
by A. Sakulraungsri (PTTEP, Thailand) et al.
- Paratethyan petroleum source rocks: An overview
by R. F. Sachsenhofer (Leoben University) et al.
- Rock-fluid interaction due to igneous intrusions in the Khyber Limestone (Devonian), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan:
Diagenetic alterations and its implications for reservoir properties
by M. Shah (Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad) et al.
- Using reservoir and field analogs to identify new and under-appreciated reservoirs, Shu'aiba Formation, southern
Rub'Al-Khali, Saudi Arabia
by D. Steinhauff (Aramco)
- Hydrocarbon traps in syncline structures: a case study from the Lishu Depression of Songliao Basin, China
by Wang HongYu and Fan Tailian (China University of Geosciences)
- Tracing the origin of petroleum using asphaltene carbon isotopes
by Yan-Rong Zou et al. (Guangzhou Institute of Geochem.)
- Diagenetic and reservoir quality evolution of Upper Triassic sandstone, Euphrates graben, East Syria
by I. Yousef (Kazan University, Russia) et al.