Among the papers we hope to publish in 2021 and beyond are
the following (abbreviated titles, listed alphabetically by main author's surname):
- Organic matter indicators and clay minerals signature in the Gabes Gulf (Eastern Tunisia): implications for thermal maturity and source rock potential
by A. Abd Elmola (Univ. Poitiers) et al.
- Crustal structure and hydrocarbon potential of South Caspian and Kura Basins through integration of temperature data, structural maps and geophysical modelling
by N. R. Abdullayev (BP) et al.
- Cenozoic source rocks in Azerbaijan: New insights into petroleum systems in the South Caspian region
by V. Aghayeva (Montanuniversitaet Leoben), R. F. Sachsenhofer, C. van Baak, A. Bechtel and D. Selby
- Geochemical investigation and oil-oil correlation of the Cretaceous crude oils in the Abadan Plain
oilfields, SW Iran
by M. Amirhoseyni, E. Asadi Mehmandosti (Kharazmi University) et al.
- Elements of petroleum systems from the Black Sea to the Caspian
by G. Blackbourn (Blackbourn Geoconsulting), N. Tevzadze, A. Janiashvili, Onise Enukidze and V. Alania
- Petroleum geochemistry of oils from Myanmar (Burma) – a preliminary assessment
by J. A. Bojesen-Koefoed (GEUS, Denmark) et al.
- Porosity and permeability development in basalts of the Paleogene Faroe Islands Basalt Group
by C. Couves (Southampton University), A. Racey, S. Roberts, Ó. Eidesgaard and U. Árting
- Organic geochemical evaluation of potential source rocks and migrated petroleum in outcropping sedimentary strata in the Ech-cheid diapiric zone, Northern Tunisia
by I. Ghribi (University of Carthage), A. Belhaj Mohamed, M. Saidi, L. Ben Aissa and M. Layeb
- Reservoir characterization of the Late Jurassic Arab Member of the Surmeh Formation, central Persian Gulf, offshore Iran
by M. Jamalian (Pars Petro Zagros Company, Tehran) et al.
- Petroleum formation and generation in the Baku Archipelago, South Caspian Basin, Azerbaijan
A.S. Javadova (Institute of Oil and Gas, Academy of Science of the Azerbaijan Republic)
- A new regional petroleum system model for central Italy and Adriatic Sea supported by basin modelling and hydrocarbon occurrence analysis
by L. Lipparini (Sapienza Univ., Rome) et al.
- Severe biodegradation in crude oils from Quiriquire field (eastern Venezuela Basin)
by L. López (Univ Central Venezuela) et al.
- The Neocomian-Barremian lacustrine shale of the Mayo Oulo-Lere basin (north-Cameroon): depositional environment and hydrocarbon potential
by B Mfayakouo (University of Maroua, Cameroon) et al.
- Stratigraphic correlation and source rock characteristics of the Baluti Formation from selected wells in the Zagros Fold Belt of Kurdistan Region, northern Iraq
by I. M. J. Mohialdeen (University of Sulaimani, Kurdistan) et al.
- A review of Neogene extrusive volcanic reservoir rocks in the Niigata and Akita basins, Japan
by A. Racey (Andy Racey Geoscience)
- Effect of fracture parameters on permeability and fluid production in tight carbonate reservoir rocks
by F. Rashid (Kurdistan Inst. Strategic Studies)
- Petroleum systems in the Rioni and Kura basins of Georgia
by R. F. Sachsenhofer (Montanuniversitaet Leoben) et al.
- Genetic types and geochemical characteristics of crude oils in the Northern Dezful Embayment Zone, W Iran
by J. Sadouni, A. R. Rabbani and M. Asemani (AmirKabir University, Tehran)
- Integration of unconventional seismic attributes and geomechanical analysis for fractured reservoir characterization in Block M3, offshore Myanmar
by A. Sakulraungsri (PTTEP, Thailand) et al.
- Dolomitization of the Middle Ordovician Ma55 Sub-member of the Majiagou Formation and implications for hydrocarbon exploration in the northern Ordos Basin, NW China
by Shi Pingzhou (Chengdu Univ.) et al.
- Diagenesis of Aptian sandstones from the Espírito Santo basin, and implications for the South Atlantic pre-Salt paleoclimatic conditions
by M. Y. L. Silva (Rio Grande do Sul Federal University, Brazil) et al.
- Organic geochemistry and origin of seep oils in the Upper Permian (Zechstein) bituminous anhydrite in a Cu-Ag mine in western Poland
by M. Słowakiewicz (University of Warsaw) and P. Panajew
- Structure and evolution of the Terek-Caspian fold and thrust belt: new insight from regional seismic data
by K. Sobornov (North Uralian Petroleum Company, Moscow)
- Diagenetic Controls on the Differential Quality of Turbidite Reservoirs: Evidence from Upper Cretaceous Sandstones of the Espírito Santo Basin, Eastern Brazil
by J. Strim (Petrobras) and L. F. De Ros
- Eocene volcaniclastic reservoir rocks in the Kartli Basin, Georgia: a new look
by G. Tari (OMV Upstream, Vienna) et al.
- Geochemistry of oils in the Terek-Caspian foredeep and the Prikumsk Swell (eastern Paratethys, Russia)
by N. Sh. Yandarbiev, R.F. Sachsenhofer (Montanuniversitaet Leoben) et al.
- Basin modeling and source rock evaluation in the Gorgan Plain, south-east Caspian Basin, Iran
by A. Zeinalzadeh (RIPI, Tehran) et al.