Among the papers we hope to publish in 2021 and beyond are
the following (abbreviated titles, listed alphabetically by main author's surname):
- Organic matter indicators and clay minerals signature in the Gabes Gulf (Eastern Tunisia): implications for thermal maturity and source rock potential
by A. Abd Elmola (Univ. Poitiers) et al.
- Crustal structure and hydrocarbon potential of South Caspian and Kura Basins through integration of temperature data, structural maps and geophysical modelling
by N. R. Abdullayev (BP) et al.
- Upper Cretaceous- Paleocene unconventional oil shales in Egypt and Jordan: Insights into organic geochemistry in sequence stratigraphic framework
by F. Ahmad (The Hashemite University, Jordan)), Q. Abeed et al.
- A new oil seepage in the Oman Mountains and its geological, geochemical and petroleum system contex
by M. Al Kindi (Earth Sciences Consultancy Centre , Oman), M. Al-Ghammari, A. Heward, P. Taylor and G. Siavalasb
- Petroleum geochemistry of oils from Myanmar (Burma) – a preliminary assessment
by J. A. Bojesen-Koefoed (GEUS, Denmark) et al.
- Re-assessment of the Late Silurian Fegaguira Formation as hybrid unconventional oil play: Guidelines for future shale oil exploration in the intracratonic Chotts Basin (Tunisia)
by A. Belhaj et al.
- Organic geochemical evaluation of potential source rocks and migrated petroleum in outcropping sedimentary strata in the Ech-cheid diapiric zone, Northern Tunisia
by I. Ghribi (University of Carthage), A. Belhaj Mohamed, M. Saidi, L. Ben Aissa and M. Layeb
- Reservoir characterization of the Late Jurassic Arab Member of the Surmeh Formation, central Persian Gulf, offshore Iran
by M. Jamalian (Pars Petro Zagros Company, Tehran) et al.
- Petroleum formation and generation in the Baku Archipelago, South Caspian Basin, Azerbaijan
A.S. Javadova (Institute of Oil and Gas, Academy of Science of the Azerbaijan Republic)
- A new regional petroleum system model for central Italy and Adriatic Sea supported by basin modelling and hydrocarbon occurrence analysis
by L. Lipparini (Sapienza Univ., Rome) et al.
- Severe biodegradation in crude oils from Quiriquire field (eastern Venezuela Basin)
by L. López (Univ Central Venezuela) et al.
- Meteoric-water incursion, crude-oil degradation and calcite cementation in Cretaceous carbonate reservoirs of the Kurdistan Region, Iraq
H. Mansurbeg (Salahaddin University, Erbil), M.J. Mohialdeen, A. I. Al-Juboury, N. Salih, M. Alsuwaidi, S. Shahrokhi, A. Permanyer and S. Morad
- The Neocomian-Barremian lacustrine shale of the Mayo Oulo-Lere basin (north-Cameroon): depositional environment and hydrocarbon potential
by B Mfayakouo (University of Maroua, Cameroon) et al.
- Stratigraphic correlation and source rock characteristics of the Baluti Formation from selected wells in the Zagros Fold Belt of Kurdistan Region, northern Iraq
by I. M. J. Mohialdeen (University of Sulaimani, Kurdistan) et al.
- A review of Neogene extrusive volcanic reservoir rocks in the Niigata and Akita basins, Japan
by A. Racey (Andy Racey Geoscience)
- Effect of fracture parameters on permeability and fluid production in tight carbonate reservoir rocks
by F. Rashid (Kurdistan Inst. Strategic Studies)
- Genetic types and geochemical characteristics of crude oils in the Northern Dezful Embayment Zone, W Iran
by J. Sadouni, A. R. Rabbani and M. Asemani (AmirKabir University, Tehran)
- Integration of unconventional seismic attributes and geomechanical analysis for fractured reservoir characterization in Block M3, offshore Myanmar
by A. Sakulraungsri (PTTEP, Thailand) et al.
- Dolomitization of the Middle Ordovician Ma55 Sub-member of the Majiagou Formation and implications for hydrocarbon exploration in the northern Ordos Basin, NW China
by Shi Pingzhou (Chengdu Univ.) et al.
- Diagenesis of Aptian sandstones from the Espírito Santo basin, and implications for the South Atlantic pre-Salt paleoclimatic conditions
by M. Y. L. Silva (Rio Grande do Sul Federal University, Brazil) et al.
- Organic geochemistry and origin of seep oils in the Upper Permian (Zechstein) bituminous anhydrite in a Cu-Ag mine in western Poland
by M. Słowakiewicz (University of Warsaw) and P. Panajew
- Fibrous calcite veins related to overpressure mechanisms in organic-rich shales: The Vaca Muerta Formation of the Neuquén Basin, Argentina
by J. Spacapan et al.(YPF SA Exploration)
- Diagenetic Controls on the Differential Quality of Turbidite Reservoirs: Evidence from Upper Cretaceous Sandstones of the Espírito Santo Basin, Eastern Brazil
by J. Strim (Petrobras) and L. F. De Ros
- A “giant” mud volcano system on- and offshore eastern Azerbaijan, South Caspian Basin
by N. Yusubov (Oil and Gas Institute of Azerbaijan), I. S. Guliyev and Sh. M. Huseynova
- Basin modeling and source rock evaluation in the Gorgan Plain, south-east Caspian Basin, Iran
by A. Zeinalzadeh (RIPI, Tehran) et al.