Among the papers we hope to publish in 2022 and beyond are
the following (abbreviated titles, listed alphabetically by main author's surname):
- Microfacies, diagenetic history and reservoir qualities of the lower Aptian
(lower Shuaiba Formation) in the United Arab Emirates
by A. Alsharhan (Middle East Geological and Environmental Establishment, Dubai)
- Re-assessment of the Late Silurian Fegaguira Formation as hybrid unconventional
oil play: Guidelines for future shale oil exploration in the intracratonic Chotts
by A. Belhaj et al (ETAP, Tunisia)
- Oil-source rock correlations and understanding the Jurassic petroleum systems of
the Lusitanian Basin (Portugal)
by M. Brito (University of Rio do Janeiro) et al.
- Sequence stratigraphy, paleogeography and petroleum plays of the Cenomanian-Turonian
succession of the Arabian Plate
by A. D. Bromhead (Halliburton), F.S.P. van Buchem, M.D. Simmons and R.B. Davies
- High intensity deformation zones in the Ratana Field, Potwar fold belt, Pakistan,
revealed by seismic fracture prediction
by S. Burley (Keele University) et al.
- Tectono-stratigraphic evolution and hydrocarbon prospectivity south of Gwadar Bay,
Makran accretionary wedge, offshore SW Pakistan
by C. Cromie (Royal Holloway University of London), N. Scarselli, J. Craig , M. R. Khan and A. Hussain
- Organic geochemical evaluation of potential source rocks and migrated petroleum
in outcropping sedimentary strata in the Ech-cheid diapiric zone, Northern Tunisia
by I. Ghribi (University of Carthage), A. Belhaj Mohamed, M. Saidi, L. Ben Aissa and M. Layeb
- Reservoir characterization of the Late Jurassic Arab Member of the Surmeh Formation,
central Persian Gulf, offshore Iran
by M. Jamalian (Pars Petro Zagros Company, Tehran) et al.
- Petroleum formation and generation in the Baku Archipelago, South Caspian Basin,
by A. S. Javadova (Institute of Oil and Gas, Azerbaijan)
- A reservoir evolution model of synrift lacustrine hyperpycnites,
Barmer Basin (Rajasthan, India)
by S. Konar (Cairn India) et al.
- Light hydrocarbon compositions and origins of Jurassic tight oils in the
central Sichuan Basin, China
by Li Meijun (CUP Beijing), Lu Xiaolin, Wei Tengqiang, Wu Changjiang, Tang Youjun, Wang Xiaojuan, Hong Haitao, Liu Yuan and Ran Zichao
- An unconformity in the Kunbei fault terrace belt, SW Qaidam Basin, NW China:
control on petroleum migration
by Li Yong (SW University Chengdu) et al.
- Bitumen resources of the East Siberian Basin
by Liu Zuodong (PetroChina), G. A. Blackbourn et al.
- The Neocomian-Barremian lacustrine shale of the Mayo Oulo-Lere basin (north-Cameroon):
depositional environment and hydrocarbon potential
by B. Mfayakouo (University of Maroua, Cameroon) et al.
- Hydrocarbon prospectivity of offshore and coastal El Salvador and Guatemala
by T. Phillips (PetroTel, Inc.)
- A review of Neogene extrusive volcanic reservoir rocks in the Niigata and Akita
by A. Racey (Andy Racey Geoscience)
- Effect of fracture parameters on permeability and fluid production in tight
arbonate reservoir rocks
by F. Rashid (Kurdistan Inst. Strategic Studies)
- Microporosity evolution and destruction in the Jurassic Arab D reservoir, Qatar
by F. Sadooni, Fadhil (Qatar University) et al.
- Integration of unconventional seismic attributes and geomechanical analysis for
fractured reservoir characterization in Block M3, offshore Myanmar
by A. Sakulraungsri (PTTEP, Thailand) et al.
- Dolomitization of the Middle Ordovician Ma55 Sub-member of the Majiagou Formation
and implications for hydrocarbon exploration in the northern Ordos Basin, NW China
by Shi Pingzhou (Chengdu Univ.) et al.
- Organic geochemistry and origin of seep oils in the Upper Permian (Zechstein)
bituminous anhydrite in a Cu-Ag mine in western Poland
by M. Słowakiewicz (University of Warsaw) and P. Panajew
- Fibrous calcite veins related to overpressure mechanisms in organic-rich shales:
The Vaca Muerta Formation of the Neuquén Basin, Argentina
by J. Spacapan et al. (YPF SA Exploration)
- Diagenetic Controls on the Differential Quality of Turbidite Reservoirs: Evidence
from Upper Cretaceous Sandstones of the Espírito Santo Basin, Eastern Brazil
by J. Strim (Petrobras) and L. F. De Ros
- Structural style of oil fields in the South Dezful Embayment: The interplay
between the Zagros Frontal Fault system and a detachment in the Miocene Gachsaran Fm
by A. Yassaghi (Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran) et al.
- A "giant" mud volcano system on- and offshore eastern Azerbaijan, South Caspian Basin
by N. Yusubov (Oil and Gas Institute of Azerbaijan), I. S. Guliyev and Sh. M. Huseynova