Among the papers we hope to publish in 2017 and beyond
are the following (abbreviated titles, listed alphabetically by main author's surname):
- High-resolution sedimentology and sequence stratigraphy of the Upper Khartam Member,
Khuff carbonates, Central Saudi Arabia
by A. Adam (KFUPM) et al.
- Depositional facies and reservoir evolution of the Arab carbonate reservoir,
offshorte southern Iran
by A. Amini (University of Tehran) et al.
- Three-dimensional seismic geomorphology of the Macaé Formation palaeokarst, Campos Basin, Brazil
by M. Basso (DGRN Campinas, Brazil) et al.
- Heterogeneity in tight gas sandstone reservoir analogues in NW Germany: effects of
depositional environment, sedimentary structures, and diagenesis
by I. Becker et al (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- DFN modelling of the fracture network in the karstic Gomba oilfield, Central Hungary
by M. Bauer (Szeged University) et al.
- High resolution organic geochemistry of crude oils from the Llanos Province, Colombia
by J. E. Cortes et al. (PetroMarkers, USA)
- Petroleum potential of the Precambrian Sankuru- Mbuji-Mayi- Lomami-Lovoy basin,
south-central Democratic Republic of the Congo
by F. Delpomdor and A. Préat (Univ. Libre de Bruxelles)
- Organic geochemistry of the Lower Silurian Tanezzuft Formation and biomarker
characteristics of crude oils from the Libyan Ghadames Basin
by W. El Diasty (Stanford Univ/ Mansoura Univ) et al.
- Structural framework and hydrocarbon potential of the Muglad Basin, Southwestern Sudan
by M. M. Elmahi (Univ Pretoria) et al.
- Petroleum geology of the Lunpola Basin, northern Tibet, China
by Fu Xiugen et al. (Chengdu Institute of Geology)
- 2D modelling in the East Part of the Variscan Orogen (Czech Republic):
the effect of thrusting on the thermal maturity pattern
by E. Gerslova (Masarykova Univ, Czech Republic) et al.
- Burial history and thermal evolution of the Termit basin, Niger
by M. Harouna (University Abdou Moumouni, Niger), J. Piggott and P. Philp
- Reservoir characterization of the Late Jurassic Arab Member of the Surmeh Formation,
central Persian Gulf, offshore Iran
by M. Jamalian (Pars Petro Zagros Company, Tehran) et al.
- Biomarker geochemistry of crude oil and bituminous shale deposits in the Yendköy field
(Konya-Eregld basin), central Anatolia, Turkey
by R. Kara Gülbay (Karadeniz Technical University) et al.
- The Upper Cambrian-Devonian sedimentary sequence of the central Darling Basin, western New South Wales, Australia
by M. Khalifa (Univ. Malaya), K. Mills and K. Al-Kahtany
- Organic geochemical evaluation of possible source rocks in the Moghan Basin, NW Iran:
implication for hydrocarbon exploration,
by M. Mirshahani et al. (RIPI, Tehran)
- Seismic geomorphology of a Lower Cretaceous fluvial gas reservoir: Shurijeh Formation,
Kopeh Dagh Basin, NE Iran
by R. Moussavi-Harami et al. (University of Masshad, Iran)
- Complexity of carbonate ramp reservoirs: 3D analysis and modelling of a coquina shoal
complex in an outcrop analogue (Triassic, SW Germany)
by A. Petrovic, T. Aigner (Tubingen University) et al.
- Eocene and Oligo-Miocene Source Rocks in the Rioni and Kura basins of Georgia: Depositional
environment and Petroleum potential
By M. Pupp (Univ Leoben) et al.
- Late Permian and Late Triassic source rocks from the Qamdo (Changdu) Basin, eastern Tibet
by Zhaolin Qi (China University of Geosciences) et al.
- Yet-to-find in play analysis: a combined deterministic-probabilistic method of estimating undiscovered hydrocarbon resources
by D. Quirk (Manx Geol Survey) and M. Howe
- Burial and thermal history of the Ediacaran strata of W-SW Ukraine and Moldova
by N. Radkovets (IGGCM Lviv Ukaine) et al.
- Rock-fluid interaction due to igneous intrusions in the Khyber Limestone (Devonian),
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan: Diagenetic alterations and its implications for reservoir properties
by M. Shah (Quaid-i-Azam University , Islamabad) et al.
- Hydrocarbon traps in syncline structures: a case study from the Lishu Depression of
Songliao Basin, China
by Wang HongYu and Fan Tailian (China University of Geosciences)
- Tracing the origin of petroleum using asphaltene carbon isotopes
Yan-Rong Zou et al. (Guangzhou Institute of Geochem.)