Among the papers we hope to publish in 2017 and beyond
are the following (abbreviated titles, listed alphabetically by main author's surname):
- Depositional facies and reservoir evolution of the Arab carbonate reservoir,
offshorte southern Iran
by A. Amini (University of Tehran) et al.
- Heterogeneity in tight gas sandstone reservoir analogues in NW Germany: effects of
depositional environment, sedimentary structures, and diagenesis
by I. Becker et al (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- DFN modelling of the fracture network in the karstic Gomba oilfield, Central Hungary
by M. Bauer (Szeged University) et al.
- High resolution organic geochemistry of crude oils from the Llanos Province, Colombia
by J. E. Cortes et al. (PetroMarkers, USA)
- Petroleum potential of the Precambrian Sankuru- Mbuji-Mayi- Lomami-Lovoy basin,
south-central Democratic Republic of the Congo
by F. Delpomdor and A. Préat (Univ. Libre de Bruxelles)
- Petroleum geology of the Lunpola Basin, northern Tibet, China
by Fu Xiugen et al. (Chengdu Institute of Geology)
- Burial history and thermal evolution of the Termit basin, Niger
by M. Harouna (University Abdou Moumouni, Niger), J. Piggott and P. Philp
- Middle Jurassic Khatatba source rocks in the NEAG oil field, North Western Desert, Egypt
by M. Hassan (Mansoura University); M. Ahmed and G Essab
- Reservoir characterization of the Late Jurassic Arab Member of the Surmeh Formation,
central Persian Gulf, offshore Iran
by M. Jamalian (Pars Petro Zagros Company, Tehran) et al.
- Quartz and Fe-dolomite cements as records of shifts in formation-water chemistry:
Devonian shoreface sandstones, the Ghadamis Basin, Libya
by M. Khalifa (LPI Tripoli), S. Morad et al.
- Geochemistry and origin of Upper Cretaceous oils from the Termit basin, Niger
by Liu Bang et al. (RIPED, PetroChina)
- Geochemical characteristics of the Skrugard oil discovery, Barents Sea, Arctic Norway:
a "palaeo-biodegraded – gas reactivated" hydrocarbon accumulation
by Z. Matapour and D. Karlsen (University of Oslo)
- Seismic geomorphology of a Lower Cretaceous fluvial gas reservoir: Shurijeh Formation,
Kopeh Dagh Basin, NE Iran
by R. Moussavi-Harami et al. (University of Masshad, Iran)
- Complexity of carbonate ramp reservoirs: 3D analysis and modelling of a coquina shoal
complex in an outcrop analogue (Triassic, SW Germany)
by A. Petrovic, T. Aigner (Tubingen University) et al.
- Composition of diamondoids in oils trapped in the Alpine Foreland Basin (Austria)
by L. Pytlak, et al. (Leoben Univ, Austria)
- Late Permian and Late Triassic source rocks from the Qamdo (Changdu) Basin, eastern Tibet
by Zhaolin Qi (China University of Geosciences) et al.
- Hydrocarbon traps in syncline structures: a case study from the Lishu Depression of
Songliao Basin, China
by Wang HongYu and Fan Tailian (China University of Geosciences)
- Hydrocarbon generation potential and depositional environment of the Napo Formation shale
(Cretaceous) in the eastern Oriente Basin, Ecuador
by Yang Xiao-Fa et al. (RIPED/ PetroChina Andes)