Among the papers we hope to publish in 2019 and beyond are the following (abbreviated titles, listed alphabetically by main author's surname):
- Petroleum Geology of the Central Iran Basin
by G. Abbasi (Islamic Azad University, Iran) et al.
- Quantitative controls on poro-perm development in the Oligocene-Miocene Nyalau Formation, NW Borneo
by E. J. Adepehin (Univ. Malaysia) et al.
- Organic geochemical characterization of crude oils and source rocks from Concession 6, Central Sirt Basin, Libya
by A. Albaghdady, R. Paul Philp (Univ. Oklahoma) and M. H. Engel
- Outcrop to well – Integrating the reservoir quality evolution of Upper Carboniferous tight gas sandstone analogues and reservoirs, NW Germany
by I. Becker (KIT Karlsruhe Institute of Technology) et al.
- Influence of tectonic deformation on fractured carbonate reservoir properties: Urgonian carbonates (Mont de Vaucluse, SE France)
by J. Cochard (Univ Aix-Marseille) et al.
- Porosity and permeability development in basalts of the Paleogene Faroe Islands Basalt Group
by C. Couves (Southampton University), A. Racey, S. Roberts, Ó. Eidesgaard and U. Árting
- Gas-hydrate systems and gas volumetric assessment in the Lower Fangliao Basin, Taiwan accretionary wedge
by F. Dirgantara (National Central Univ., Taiwan), A. Lin et al.
- Influence of resin on Rock-Eval Tmax: A detailed documentation
S. Dutta (IIT Bombay), B. Hazra and S. Kumar
- A review of carbonate reservoir rocks at giant hydrocarbon fields in SW Iran and the adjacent offshore: stratigraphic occurrence and poro-perm characteristics
by B. Esrafili-Dizaji and M Rahimpour-Bonab (Univ. Tehran)
- Petroleum geology of the Lunpola Basin, northern Tibet, China
by Fu Xiugen et al. (Chengdu Institute of Geology)
- Diamondoids reveal one of the world’s deepest petroleum systems, South Caspian basin, Azerbaijan
by N. R. J. Goodwin (BP Sunbury) et al.
- Productivity or preservation controls on source rock quality? Integrated observations of Carboniferous deposits, Junggar Basin, NW China
by T. Hui, M. Allen (Durham University) et al.
- Reservoir characterization of the Late Jurassic Arab Member of the Surmeh Formation, central Persian Gulf, offshore Iran
by M. Jamalian (Pars Petro Zagros Company, Tehran) et al.
- Origin and migration of oil and natural gas in the central part of the Ukrainian Outer Carpathians: geochemical and geological studies
by M. J. Kotarba (AGH University Krakow) et al.
- Geochemistry and accumulation of hydrocarbons in Eocene tight sand reservoirs, Kuqa Sub-basin, Tarim Basin, NW China: the Dina Tight Gas Field
by Peng Junwen (University of Texas at Austin) et al.
- Monitoring gas origin and distribution in the Culzean field, UK central North Sea, using data from a continuous isotope logging tool and isotube and test samples
by H. I. Petersen (Total) et al.
- Source rock quality variations of Upper Jurassic – lowermost Cretaceous marine shales and origin of oils in the Valdemar chalk field, Danish North Sea
by L. Ponsaing (GEUS) H. Petersen, J. A. Bojesen-Koefoed, H. Nytoft and L. Stemmerik
- Late Permian and Late Triassic source rocks from the Qamdo (Changdu) Basin, eastern Tibet
by Zhaolin Qi (China University of Geosciences) et al.
- The Menilite Formation in the Ukrainian Carpathians – a world-class source rock
by J. Rauball (Leoben University) et al.
- A review of Neogene extrusive volcanic reservoir rocks in the Niigata and Akita basins, Japan
by A. Racey (Andy Racey Geoscience)
- Integration of unconventional seismic attributes and geomechanical analysis for frac-tured reservoir characterization in Block M3, offshore Myanmar
by A. Sakulraungsri (PTTEP, Thailand) et al.
- Rock-fluid interaction due to igneous intrusions in the Khyber Limestone (Devonian), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan: Diagenetic alterations and its implications for reservoir properties
by M. Shah (Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad) et al.
- A potential hydrocarbon system in the Nankai accretionary prism inferred from renewed seismic reflection profiles
by K. Shiraishi (Jamstec, Yokohama), Y. Yamada and T. Nibe
- Diagenesis of Aptian sandstones from the Espírito Santo basin, and implications for the South Atlantic pre-Salt paleoclimatic conditions
by M. Y. L. Silva (Rio Grande do Sul Federal University, Brazil) et al.
- Reservoir characterization of a Tertiary isolated carbonate platform (Ca Voi Xanh, Vietnam)
by C. J. Strohmenger (ExxonMobil) et al.
- Diagenetic and reservoir quality evolution of Upper Triassic sandstone, Euphrates graben, East Syria
by I. Yousef (Kazan University, Russia) et al.
- Source rock potential and depositional environment of middle-upper Jurassic sedimentary rocks, Blue Nile basin, Ethiopia
by L. Zieger (RWTH Aachen) et al.
- Diagenesis and reservoir quality prediction of tight-oil sandstones of the Upper Triassic Yanchang Formation, Ordos Basin, North-Central China
by Penghui Zhang (Hohai Univ. Nanjing), Yong Il Lee and Jinliang Zhang