Among the papers we hope to publish in 2022 and beyond are
the following (abbreviated titles, listed alphabetically by main author's surname):
- Source Rock Characteristics and Hydrocarbon Generation Potential of the Southern Pletmos Basin, Offshore South Africa: Insights from Basin Modelling
by F. Agbor (Univ. Western Cape, South Africa), S. Mhlambi, N. A. Teumahji, W. Sonibare and J. Donker
- Sandstones beneath the Silurian ‘hot’ shale” in the west of the Sultanate of Oman
A.S.M. Al Ghafri (OQ Exploration and Production LLC, Muscat), A.P. Heward, G.A. Booth and I.A. Abbasi
- Hydrocarbon potential of the Shu-Sarysu basin, Kazakhstan: a review
by Auez Abetov, Almas Zhumagulov (Satbaev University, Kazakhstan) and Mehrdad Manzari
- Microfacies, diagenetic history and reservoir qualities of the lower Aptian (lower Shuaiba Formation) in the United Arab Emirates
by A. Alsharhan (Middle East Geological and Environmental Establishment, Dubai)
- Geochemical characterization and 1D modelling of conditions for the generation of hydrocarbons, Tucano Sul basin, Bahia, Brazil
by Ana Paula Alves (Bahia University, Brazil) et al.
- Re-assessment of the Late Silurian Fegaguira Formation as hybrid unconventional oil play: Guidelines for future shale oil exploration in the intracratonic Chotts Basin (Tunisia)
by A. Belhaj (ETAP, Tunisia) et al)
- Quartzitic Sandstones in the Namurian and Lower Westphalian succession of the Southern North Sea: a new high-permeability Carboniferous reservoir type
by Graham Blackbourn (Blackbourn Geoconsulting) & John Collinson
- Oil-source rock correlations and understanding the Jurassic petroleum systems of the Lusitanian Basin (Portugal)
by M. Brito (University of Rio do Janeiro) et al.
- Geochemical analyses of newly discovered oil seeps and hydrocarbon potential reassessement of the Gafsa Basin, SW Tunisia.
by Kamel Dadi (ENIS Sfax) et al.
- Organic geochemical evaluation of potential source rocks and migrated petroleum in outcropping sedimentary strata in the Ech-cheid diapiric zone, Northern Tunisia
by I. Ghribi (University of Carthage), A. Belhaj Mohamed, M. Saidi, L. Ben Aissa and M. Layeb
- Reservoir characterization of the Late Jurassic Arab Member of the Surmeh Formation, central Persian Gulf, offshore Iran
by M. Jamalian (Pars Petro Zagros Company, Tehran) et al.
- Petroleum formation and generation in the Baku Archipelago, South Caspian Basin, Azerbaijan
by A. S. Javadova (Institute of Oil and Gas, Azerbaijan)
- An unconformity in the Kunbei fault terrace belt, SW Qaidam Basin, NW China: control on petroleum migration
by Li Yong (SW University Chengdu) et al.
- Origin and source of deep oils in the Dongying depression, Bohai Bay Basin: Insights from geochemical and geological analyses
by Lü Xiuxiang (CUP Beijing), Zhou Xiaoxiao et al.
- Bitumen resources of the East Siberian Basin
by Liu Zuodong (PetroChina), G. A. Blackbourn et al.
- Flow unit distribution, electrofacies analysis and geological-based reservoir zonation for heterogeneity assessment in carbonate reservoirs; Sarvak Formation in the Zagros area, Iran
by Hamzeh Mehrabi (University of Tehran) et al.
- Hydrocarbon prospectivity of offshore and coastal El Salvador and Guatemala
by T. Phillips (PetroTel, Inc.)
- A review of Neogene extrusive volcanic reservoir rocks in the Niigata and Akita basins, Japan
by A. Racey (Andy Racey Geoscience)
- Integration of unconventional seismic attributes and geomechanical analysis for fractured reservoir characterization in Block M3, offshore Myanmar
by A. Sakulraungsri (PTTEP, Thailand) et al.
- Dolomitization of the Middle Ordovician Ma55 Sub-member of the Majiagou Formation and implications for hydrocarbon exploration in the northern Ordos Basin, NW China
by Shi Pingzhou (Chengdu Univ.) et al.
- Diagenetic Controls on the Differential Quality of Turbidite Reservoirs: Evidence from Upper Cretaceous Sandstones of the Espírito Santo Basin, Eastern Brazil
by J. Strim (Petrobras) and L. F. De Ros
- Integrated reservoir characterization of the Pliocene Red Series Formation, Lam field, offshore Western Turkmenistan
by Abhijith Suboyin (Khalifa University, Abu Dhabi) et al.
- A "giant" mud volcano system on- and offshore eastern Azerbaijan, South Caspian Basin
by N. Yusubov (Oil and Gas Institute of Azerbaijan), I. S. Guliyev and Sh. M. Huseynova