Among the papers we hope to publish in 2024 and beyond are the following (abbreviated titles, listed alphabetically by main author's surname):
- Diagenetic history of the middle Marrat Formation, Magwa field-(Greater Burgan field, Kuwait)
by Fowzia Abdullah (Kuwait University) et al.
- Source Rock Characteristics and Hydrocarbon Generation Potential of the Southern Pletmos Basin, Offshore South Africa: Insights from Basin Modelling.
by F. Agbor (Univ. Western Cape, South Africa), S. Mhlambi, N. A. Teumahji, W. Sonibare and J. Donker
- Overpressure characterization and its consequences on hydrocarbons exploration in Berkine basin, south-east Algeria
by Riadh Ahmadi (Natl Engineering School of Sfax) et al.
- Influence of Pleistocene glaciations on subsurface conditions, petroleum systems and gas hydrate stability in the Olga Basin, Barents Sea
by Sebastian Amberg (RWTH Aachen), R. Littke et al.
- Remote sensing analysis and numerical modeling of surface temperature anomalies over petroleum accumulations
by Saeid Asadzadeh and Carlos Roberto de Souza Filho (University of Campinas, Brazil)
- Comparison between core- and well log-based flow unit determination techniques: Implication for regional characterization of the Bangestan reservoir, SW Iran
by Mehdi Daraei (IASBS Zanjan, Iran) et al.
- Source rock maturity modelling in the Akri-Bijeel area, Zagros Fold Belt, Kurdistan-Iraq.
by Ayad Faqi (Soran University) et al.
- Organic geochemical evaluation of potential source rocks and migrated petroleum in outcropping sedimentary strata in the Ech-cheid diapiric zone, Northern Tunisia
by I. Ghribi (University of Carthage), A. Belhaj Mohamed, M. Saidi, L. Ben Aissa and M. Layeb
- Reservoir characterization of the Late Jurassic Arab Member of the Surmeh Formation, central Persian Gulf, offshore Iran
by M. Jamalian (Pars Petro Zagros Company, Tehran) et al.
- Microstructural BIB-SEM investigation of Jordanian oil shales bearing Type II-S kerogen
by J. Klaver (RWTH Aachen Univ.), S. Grohmann, G. Gaus, I. Abu-Mahfouz, T. Patzek, V. Vahrenkamp, J. Urai and R. Littke
- Fault features and their contribution to oil and gas enrichment in the northern Oriente Basin, Ecuador
by Ma Zhongzhen (RIPED Beijing) et al.
- Fault-sealing processes at the Njord field, offshore Norway: implications for fault-sealing predictability
by Philipp MÃƒÂ¼ller (Bergen University).
- Assessment of potential hydrocarbon generation from a Barremian-Aptian source rock in the Punta del Este Basin (offshore Uruguay)
by Rodrigo Novo (ANCAP Uruguay) et al.
- Geochemistry of oils and gases from the Verkhnechonskoye field , East Siberian Basin
by N. V. Oblasov (Tomsk NIPINeft, Russia), I. V. Goncharov, I.V Eftor, G.W. van Graas, M.A. Veklich, A.T. Akhmadishin and D.A. Lokshin.
- A Statistical Analysis of Geological and Engineering Predictors on Oil Field Performance Response: A Case Study of Oil Fields on the UK Continental Shelf
by Ukari Osah (Aberdeen University) and John Howell
- The architecture of a low permeability fractured reservoir: Sayindere Formation, Sambayat field, SE Turkey
by Sait Ozkaya (Ankara, Turkey) et al.
- Palynofacies and organic geochemistry of lacustrine source rocks: the Potrerillos-Cachueta system in the Triassic Cuyo Basin, west-central Argentina
by Juan Pineda Alvarez (Y-Tec, Argentina) et al.
- A review of Neogene extrusive volcanic reservoir rocks in the Niigata and Akita basins, Japan
by A. Racey (Andy Racey Geoscience)
- Integration of unconventional seismic attributes and geomechanical analysis for fractured reservoir characterization in Block M3, offshore Myanmar
by A. Sakulraungsri (PTTEP, Thailand) et al.
- Carbonate cement and its geological significance in the Cretaceous Upper T Sandstone in the slope belt of the Oriente Basin
by Yu Chengqian (China Univ. of Geoscience, Beijing) et al.